- Comments (0)
Chestnut Honey , 460 g
- Honeybees collect Chestnut Honey from the blossoms of the chestnut trees growing in the Black Sea region.
- You will enjoy the unique taste of Chestnut Honey,when it is consumed on its own.
- The shelf life of Chestnut Honey is two years, as long as you keep it in a dry place away from the direct sunlight.
- Chestnut Honey does not contain any kind of additive substances or artificial sweeteners.
- Chestnut Honey is carefully packed by our expert team in our special boxes.
Customers bought together with this product
You may also like