- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Hot Red Pepper
- We harvest fresh chilies from the Ege and Mediterranean regions of Turkey, dry them under the sunlight and then we grind them to have the powder.
- You can add hot red pepper to all kinds of meats and cheese salads. So many people prefer it thanks to its hot flavour.
- The hot red pepper does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship hot red pepper in a metal box.
- The shelf life of hot red pepper is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsRed Pepper FlakesServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 155.5Calories 316.6% Daily Value*17.2 gramsTotal Fat3.3 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 8.3 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 2.8 grams0 milligramsCholesterol30 milligramsSodium1999.8 milligramsPotassium55.5 gramsTotal Carbohydrates27.2 gramsDietary FiberSugars 10.6 gramsProtein 12.2 grams833.3%Vitamin A127.8%Vitamin C11.1%Calcium43.3%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.