- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (2)
Natural Tomato Paste
- Tomatos are native to the Ege, Mediterranean and west regions of Turkey. We pick the fresh tomatos, dry them under the sunlight, and boil them to put the paste in glass jars at the end of the process.
- The tomato paste preserves its fresh taste in the jar.
- The tomato paste does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship tomato paste in a glass jar.
- The shelf life of tomato paste is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 64 KcalTotal Fat 0.2 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 11 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 4.1 gramsVitamin AVitamin CCalciumIron
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.