- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- Sage plant grows in the Mediterranean region of Turkey and it is known for its simple taste and relaxing effect.
- Sage tea has a very special smell and everyone prefers it for relaxing.
- Sage tea preserves its fresh taste when you add hot water to it.
- Sage tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship sage tea in a metal box.
- The shelf life of sage tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsSage LeafServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 6Calories 24% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol4 milligramsSodium300 milligramsPotassium2 gramsTotal Carbohydrates2 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 4 grams106%Vitamin A30%Vitamin C14%Calcium18%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.