- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (1)
- Sage plant grows in the Mediterranean region of Turkey and it is known for its simple taste and relaxing effect.
- Sage tea has a very special smell and everyone prefers it for relaxing.
- Sage tea preserves its fresh taste when you add hot water to it.
- Sage tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of sage tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsSage LeafServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 6Calories 24% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol4 milligramsSodium300 milligramsPotassium2 gramsTotal Carbohydrates2 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 4 grams106%Vitamin A30%Vitamin C14%Calcium18%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.