- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (40)
Yellow Chamomile Tea
- We pick the fresh yellow chamomile from the Ege and Mediterranean regions of Turkey and dry it to offer it to you.
- You will feel the fresh smell and taste of the chamomile when you brew it with hot water.
- The yellow chamomile tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of yellow chamomile tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 1% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol1 milligramsSodium8.9 milligramsPotassium0.2 gramsTotal Carbohydrates0 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 0 grams0%Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0.2%Calcium0.5%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.