- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (35)
Special Cacao Halva
- Halva is a very popular dessert in Turkey. It is made form sesame seed paste also known as tahini and sugar.
- It has a very high nutritional value because of the sesame used in the making.
- Halva is an integral flavor at breakfast in Turkey. You can also consume it after dinner, specially after fish.
- We make the cacao halva after grinding the roasted cacao beans and mix them with sesame and tahini.
- The cacao halva does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the cacao halva in a plastic container.
- The shelf life of cacao halva is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 542.84 KcalTotal Fat 30.40 gramsSaturated Fat 7.73 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 22.67 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 54.25 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 47.00 gramsProtein 13.06 gramsVitamin AVitamin CCalcium 87.7mgIron 6.63mg