What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Data Deletion Policy
An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you to be erased by sending a mail to email@example.com with a clear explanation of your request.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAYA Elektronik Hizmetler ve Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi, Barbaros Mah. Karanfil Sok Varyap Meridian Villa 1A Ataşehir, İstanbul 34746 Türkiye.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FAYA Elektronik Hizmetler ve Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi, Barbaros Mah. Karanfil Sok Varyap Meridian Villa 1A Ataşehir, İstanbul 34746 Türkiye.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can amend your personal details and change consent to marketing messages through by emailing email@example.com.
Custom Audience List
We may share portions of your data with certain strategic partners to make our business more responsive to your interests and/or those of like-minded consumers. For example, we may aggregate your email address together with the email addresses of others who place orders on our site, locally hash such data, and transmit the resulting hashed data to Facebook for the purpose of creating “Custom Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have already been on our Site), and “Lookalike Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have similar characteristics to people on our Custom Audience list). If you wish to opt-out of this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will begin the process of removing your data from our Custom Audience list.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.