- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- We make green tea from the camellia sinensis plants that grow in the black sea region of Turkey.
- We pick the tea leaves, roast them and then dry them to offer you the best green tea in Turkey.
- You will feel the fresh smell and taste of green tea when you brew it with hot water.
- Green tea is completely natural and does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship green tea in a metal box.
- The shelf life of green tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 1% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol1 milligramsSodium8.2 milligramsPotassium0 gramsTotal Carbohydrates0 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 0.2 grams0%Vitamin A0.5%Vitamin C0%Calcium0.1%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.