- Comments (5)
Espresso Coffee , 250 g
- Espresso Coffeeis obtained by blending Arabica coffee beans of the Rio Minas region of Brazil with robusta coffee beans.
- Espresso Coffeeis specially roasted in a way that prevents spoiling of the coffee beans, freshness, and aroma.
- Did you know that many coffee types such as cappuccino and americano are made using Espresso Coffee?
- The shelf life of Espresso Coffeeis two years, as long as you keep it in a dry place away from the direct sunlight.
- Espresso Coffeedoes not contain any kind of additive substances o rartificial sweeteners.
- Espresso Coffeeis carefully packed by our expert team in our special boxes.