- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The mastic trees are native to the Ege region of Trukey. We take the mastic resin and dry it under the sunlight to have the macun texture.
- The mastic macun is known for its special smell and taste.
- You can use the mastic macun in coffees and sweets.
- The mastic macun does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship mastic macun in a glass jar.
- The shelf life of mastic macun is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 8 KcalTotal Fat 0.0 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 0 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 0 grams
Vitamin AVitamin CCalciumIron
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days vith DHL or UPS.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.