- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The mastic trees are native to the Ege region of Trukey. We take the mastic resin and dry it under the sunlight to have the macun texture.
- The mastic macun is known for its special smell and taste.
- You can use the mastic macun in coffees and sweets.
- The mastic macun does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship mastic macun in a glass jar.
- The shelf life of mastic macun is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 8 KcalTotal Fat 0.0 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 0 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 0 grams
Vitamin AVitamin CCalciumIron