- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (46)
- Sumac is very special sour red spice. We harvest the fresh sumac, dry it under the sunlight and then grind it to offer it at the markets. Sumac is very natural and rich in vitamin C.
- Sumac is consumed in the world cuisine with salads, yogurt, and with onions.
- Sumac is a spice that adds freshness, color, and gives a taste to food.
- Sumac does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of sumac is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 129.6Calories 281.4% Daily Value*14.4 gramsTotal Fat2.6 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 8.1 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 3.3 grams0 milligramsCholesterol2850.5 milligramsSodium1962.1 milligramsPotassium48.1 gramsTotal Carbohydrates34.8 gramsDietary FiberSugars 7 gramsProtein 13.3 grams592.3%Vitamin A1.1%Vitamin C25.5%Calcium96.3%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.