- Comments (6)
Linden Honey, 460 g
- Linden Honey is made by bees from the nectar gathered from the flowers of the linden tree that blooms in June and July.
- You will enjoy the unique taste of Linden Honey,when it is consumed alone.
- The shelf life of Linden Honeyis two years, as long as you keep it in a dry place away from the direct sunlight.
- Linden Honeydoes not contain any kind of additive substances or artificial sweeteners.
- Linden Honeyis carefully packed by our expert team in our special boxes.