- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (27)
- The black olives trees grow in the Marmara region of Turkey. We pick the black olives and pickle them to offer you the most delicious black olives in Turkey.
- The black olives do not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship black olives in a glass jar.
- The shelf life of black olives is two years as long as you keep them in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 116Total Fat 0.0 gramsSaturated Fat 10.9 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 735 milligramsPotassium 8 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 6.04 gramsDietary Fiber 1.6 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 0.84 gramsVitamin A 330 iuVitamin C 0.9 mgCalcium 88 mgIron 6.28