- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (7)
- We pick the tea leaves from the black sea region of Turkey. The black tea is very rich in vitamins and minerals. Black tea contains A, D, and B12 vitamins besides sodium and potassium.
- You will feel the fresh smell and taste of the black tea when you add brew it with hot water.
- Black tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship black tea in a metal box.
- The shelf life of black tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 1% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol0 milligramsSodium20.8 milligramsPotassium0.3 gramsTotal Carbohydrates0 gramsDietary FiberProtein 0 grams0%Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%Calcium0.1%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.