- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Rose Buds Tea
- We pick rose buds and dry them to make their flavour very rich. When you add hot water to rose buds the proportions of flavour, vitamins, and protein increase.
- You can mix the rose tea with other kinds of teas and you can flavour it with honey or sugar.
- You will feel the freshness and the taste of rose tea at every time you brew it.
- The rose tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship rose buds tea in a metal box.
- The shelf life of rose buds tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 0% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat13.2 milligramsSodium0 gramsTotal CarbohydratesSugars 0 gramsProtein 0 grams79.4%Vitamin CPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.