- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (34)
- Tahini is one of the mst nutritious flavors that boost the energy of your body. The sesame is collected and grounf in a mortar made of stone to make sure that the sesame does not lose its nutritional values.
- Mix tahini with pekmez at breakfast and enjoy the intense deliciousness of both.
- The tahini is completely natural and does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship tahini in a jar.
- The shelf life of tahini is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 583 KcalTotal Fat 48 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 74 milligramsPotassium 414 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 0 gramsDietary Fiber 5 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 17.81 gramsVitamin AVitamin CCalcium 420mgIron 2.51