- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The natural honeycomb is made from the nectars that the bees collect from the flowers and compound them with the enzyme in their mouth. And then they store the honey in the cells of honeycomb.
- The natural honeycomb will be ready to be consumed after evaporating the water proportion in it.
- The natural honeycomb is completely natural so you will feel the fresh taste of it once you open the jar.
- We pack and ship natural honeycomb in a metal box.
- The shelf life of natural honeycomb is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 300.1% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 milligramsSodium80 gramsTotal CarbohydratesSugars 80 gramsProtein 0 gramsPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: 100% NATURAL HONEY & HONEYCOMB