- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The sloe trees are native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We pick the sloe berries, cleanse them and boil them with beet sugar and lemon juice to put the marmalade in glass jars at the end of the process.
- The sloe marmalade is known for its sour taste.
- The sloe marmalade preserves its fresh taste in the jar.
- The sloe marmalade does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship sloe marmalade in a glass jar.
- The shelf life of sloe marmalade is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 280 KcalTotal Fat 0.15 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 1 milligramsPotassium 55 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 68.32 gramsDietary Fiber 0.75 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 0.13 gramsVitamin A 3iuVitamin C 4.04mgCalcium 3mgIron 0.37