- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- We harvest the green Turkish tea plants from the black sea region and dry them so they take the color of black. Black tea is the second most consumed drink after water.
- You can prefer drinking tea at breakfast and chatting hours.
- The Turkish tea does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship Turkish tea in a metal box.
- The shelf life of Turkish tea is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 26.5% Daily Value*0 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol2.1 milligramsSodium7.1 gramsTotal Carbohydrates0 gramsDietary FiberSugars 6.8 gramsProtein 0.1 grams0.6%CalciumPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.