- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- Za'atar is one of the most natural products and it is very rich in ingredients.
- Za'atar is a mix of 13 kinds of spices. It contains roasted chickpeas, pistachia, seeds of melon and watermelon, salt, pepper, sumac, sesame, coriander, wheat, cumin, and fennel.
- You can mix za’atar with olive oil and eat it with bread and olives at breakfast.
- Za'atar does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship za'atar in a metal box.
- The shelf life of za'atar is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 202.4Calories 357.1% Daily Value*22.4 gramsTotal Fat2.9 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 8.1 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 9.8 grams0 milligramsCholesterol4190.6 milligramsSodium1190.5 milligramsPotassium40.5 gramsTotal Carbohydrates23.8 gramsDietary FiberSugars 2.4 gramsProtein 13.3 grams164.3%Vitamin A18.1%Vitamin C59.5%Calcium192.9%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.