- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- Apricots are native to the east region of Turkey. We pick the apricots, dry then under the sunlight naturally, and finally pack them.
- The dried apricot does not lose any of its nutritional values and preserves its fresh taste inside the package.
- The dried apricot does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the dried apricot in a metal box.
- The shelf life of dried apricot is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 4.6Calories 240.1% Daily Value*0.6 gramsTotal Fat0 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol10 milligramsSodium1171.8 milligramsPotassium62.9 gramsTotal Carbohydrates7.4 gramsDietary FiberSugars 54.3 gramsProtein 3.4 grams71.4%Vitamin A1.7%Vitamin C4.3%Calcium14.9%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.