- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Pomegranate Salad Sauce
- Pomegranates are native to the Anatolian and Mediterranean regions of Turkey. We pick the pomegranates, boil them on wood fire to put the syrup in glass bottles at the end of the process.
- You can use the pomegranate syrup as sauce in salads and other kinds of food to give them a sour taste.
- The pomegranate syrup preserves its fresh taste in the bottle.
- The pomegranate syrup does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship pomegranate syrup in a glass bottle.
- The shelf life of pomegranate syrup is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 300 KcalTotal Fat 0.0 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 74 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 1 gramsVitamin AVitamin CCalciumIron