- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (34)
- Pomegranates are native to the Anatolian and Mediterranean regions of Turkey. We pick the pomegranates, boil them on wood fire to put the syrup in glass bottles at the end of the process.
- You can use the pomegranate molasses as sauce in salads and other kinds of food to give them a sour taste.
- The pomegranate molasses preserves its fresh taste in the bottle.
- The pomegranate molasses does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship pomegranate syrup in a glass bottle.
- The shelf life of pomegranate syrup is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 300 KcalTotal Fat 0.0 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 0 milligramsPotassium 0 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 74 gramsDietary Fiber 0 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 1 gramsVitamin AVitamin CCalciumIron
You May Also Like
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.