- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The pistachio is native to the southeastern region of Anatolia. The pistachio has a great significance in Turkey and that is very known in the world.
- We pick the green pistachios, peel them, remove them from their shell, dry them under the sunlight and finally pack them.
- The shelled pistachio preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The shelled pistachio does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the shelled pistachio in a metal box.
- The shelf life of shelled pistachio is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 393.1Calories 571.2% Daily Value*43.7 gramsTotal Fat5 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol0 milligramsSodium26.9 gramsTotal Carbohydrates10.1 gramsDietary FiberSugars 6.7 gramsProtein 20.2 grams13.4%Vitamin A6.7%Vitamin C13.4%Calcium20.2%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.