- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (41)
- We grow the rice in the Anatolian region of Turkey and spread it to the world under different names. Osmancik rice plant has very huge seeds.
- We harvest Osmancik rice on the hills of Turkey, shell it and then cleanse it to be served.
- The Osmancik rice does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of Osmancik rice is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 2.5Calories 129.8% Daily Value*0.3 gramsTotal Fat0.1 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 0.1 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0.1 grams0 milligramsCholesterol1 milligramsSodium34.8 milligramsPotassium28.5 gramsTotal Carbohydrates0.4 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0.1 gramsProtein 2.7 grams0%Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0.8%Calcium7%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.