- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (21)
- The ingredients of tarhana grow in the Anatolian region of Turkey. We make tarhana by drying onions, tomates, and chilies and then mix them with yogurt. Tarhana is full of vitamins.
- You can prefer plain tarhana in the hard winter days.
- The plain tarhana does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of plain tarhana is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 60Total Fat 3.29 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 10.83 milligramsSodium 197.07 milligramsPotassium 142.1 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 4.99 gramsDietary Fiber 0.56 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 2.3 gramsVitamin A 44.16 iuVitamin C 6.03 mgCalcium 78.4 mgIron 0.5
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL or UPS.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.