- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (2)
Yellow Roasted Chickpeas
- The chickpeas are native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We roast the chickpeas over a high heat for a short period of time to offer the yellow roasted chickpeas to you.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas are very rich in vitamins.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas preserve their fresh taste in the package.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas do not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of yellow roasted chickpeas is two years as long as you keep them in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 124.9Calories 424.8% Daily Value*13.9 gramsTotal Fat1.7 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 3.4 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 7.5 grams0 milligramsCholesterol22.5 milligramsSodium667.6 milligramsPotassium57.1 gramsTotal Carbohydrates11.4 gramsDietary FiberSugars 10 gramsProtein 18.9 grams1.2%Vitamin A6.1%Vitamin C3.9%Calcium22.5%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.