- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Yellow Roasted Chickpeas
- The chickpeas are native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We roast the chickpeas over a high heat for a short period of time to offer the yellow roasted chickpeas to you.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas are very rich in vitamins.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas preserve their fresh taste in the package.
- The yellow roasted chickpeas do not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the yellow roasted chickpeas in a metal box.
- The shelf life of yellow roasted chickpeas is two years as long as you keep them in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 124.9Calories 424.8% Daily Value*13.9 gramsTotal Fat1.7 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 3.4 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 7.5 grams0 milligramsCholesterol22.5 milligramsSodium667.6 milligramsPotassium57.1 gramsTotal Carbohydrates11.4 gramsDietary FiberSugars 10 gramsProtein 18.9 grams1.2%Vitamin A6.1%Vitamin C3.9%Calcium22.5%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.