- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (37)
Roasted Siirt Pistachio
- The pistachio is native to the southeastern region of Turkey. We pick pistachios, peel them, dry them under the sunlight, roast them and finally pack them.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio is bigger in size than the Gaziantep pistachio.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio is one of the most favourite nuts in the world.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of Roasted Siirt Pistachio is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 596 KcalTotal Fat 45.82 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 428 milligramsPotassium 1007 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 27.55 gramsDietary Fiber 10.3 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 21.05 gramsVitamin A 266iuVitamin C 3mgCalcium 107mgIron 4.03