- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (20)
Roasted Siirt Pistachio
- The pistachio is native to the southeastern region of Turkey. We pick pistachios, peel them, dry them under the sunlight, roast them and finally pack them.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio is bigger in size than the Gaziantep pistachio.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio is one of the most favourite nuts in the world.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The Roasted Siirt Pistachio does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of Roasted Siirt Pistachio is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 0Calories 596 KcalTotal Fat 45.82 gramsSaturated Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 0 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 0 gramsCholesterol 0 milligramsSodium 428 milligramsPotassium 1007 milligramsTotal Carbohydrates 27.55 gramsDietary Fiber 10.3 gramsSugars 0 gramsProtein 21.05 gramsVitamin A 266iuVitamin C 3mgCalcium 107mgIron 4.03
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.