- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (33)
White Roasted Chickpeas
- The chickpeas are native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We roast the chickpeas over a high heat for a long period of time to offer the white roasted chickpeas to you.
- The white roasted chickpeas are very rich in vitamins.
- The white roasted chickpeas preserve their fresh taste in the package.
- The white roasted chickpeas do not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of white roasted chickpeas is two years as long as you keep them in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 56Calories 376% Daily Value*6.2 gramsTotal Fat0.3 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol243 milligramsSodium57 gramsTotal Carbohydrates7.6 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 19 grams13%Vitamin A7.6%Vitamin C18%Calcium0%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You May Also Like
Customers bought together with this product
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.