- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (33)
White Roasted Chickpeas
- The chickpeas are native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We roast the chickpeas over a high heat for a long period of time to offer the white roasted chickpeas to you.
- The white roasted chickpeas are very rich in vitamins.
- The white roasted chickpeas preserve their fresh taste in the package.
- The white roasted chickpeas do not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of white roasted chickpeas is two years as long as you keep them in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 56Calories 376% Daily Value*6.2 gramsTotal Fat0.3 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol243 milligramsSodium57 gramsTotal Carbohydrates7.6 gramsDietary FiberSugars 0 gramsProtein 19 grams13%Vitamin A7.6%Vitamin C18%Calcium0%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.