- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Roasted Shelled Hazelnut
- The hazelnut is native to the black sea region of Turkey. We pick the hazelnuts, dry them under the sunlight, remove them from their shell, roast them and finally pack them.
- The shelled hazelnut preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The shelled hazelnut does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the shelled hazelnut in a metal box.
- The shelf life of shelled hazelnut is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 482.1Calories 642.9% Daily Value*53.6 gramsTotal Fat3.6 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 grams0 milligramsCholesterol0 milligramsSodium25 gramsTotal Carbohydrates10.7 gramsDietary FiberSugars 7.1 gramsProtein 17.9 grams0%Vitamin A7.1%Vitamin C14.3%Calcium14.3%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.