- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The pistachio is native to the southeastern region of Anatolia. The pistachio has a great significance in Turkey and that is very known in the world.
- We pick the green pistachios, peel them, dry them under the sunlight and finally pack them.
- The pistachio preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The pistachio does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the pistachio in a metal box.
- The shelf life of pistachio is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 414.1Calories 571.2% Daily Value*45.7 gramsTotal Fat5.7 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 12.9 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 24.3 grams0 milligramsCholesterol428.4 milligramsSodium999.6 milligramsPotassium27.1 gramsTotal Carbohydrates10 gramsDietary FiberSugars 7.1 gramsProtein 21.4 grams5.7%Vitamin A5.7%Vitamin C8.6%Calcium22.8%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.