- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
- The walnut is native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We pick the walnuts, dry them, remove them from their shell, dry them and finally pack them.
- The shelled walnut is one of the most favourite nuts in the world.
- The shelled walnut preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The shelled walnut does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the shelled walnut in a metal box.
- The shelf life of shelled walnut is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100Amount Per ServingCalories from Fat 587Calories 654% Daily Value*65 gramsTotal Fat6.1 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 47 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 8.9 grams0 milligramsCholesterol2 milligramsSodium441 milligramsPotassium14 gramsTotal Carbohydrates6.7 gramsDietary FiberSugars 2.6 gramsProtein 15 grams0.4%Vitamin A2.2%Vitamin C7.5%Calcium16%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.