- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (2)
- The walnut is native to the Anatolian region of Turkey. We pick the walnuts, dry them, remove them from their shell, dry them and finally pack them.
- The shelled walnut is one of the most favourite nuts in the world.
- The shelled walnut preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The shelled walnut does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- The shelf life of shelled walnut is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100Amount Per ServingCalories from Fat 587Calories 654% Daily Value*65 gramsTotal Fat6.1 gramsSaturated FatPolyunsaturated Fat 47 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 8.9 grams0 milligramsCholesterol2 milligramsSodium441 milligramsPotassium14 gramsTotal Carbohydrates6.7 gramsDietary FiberSugars 2.6 gramsProtein 15 grams0.4%Vitamin A2.2%Vitamin C7.5%Calcium16%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Reasons to shop with us
Fast and Fresh
Cooking in the morning, shipping in the evening. Delivering only in 2 business days with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Ultra Protective Packaging
Preparing all orders to international food delivery conditions with our innovative packaging solutions.
A Wide Variety of Taste
We ship over 1.500 Turkish tastes arround the world.
Unique Turkish Brands
The most famous and the best Turkish brands which are hard to find abroad.
You can pay via paypal, stripe, visa and mastercard easily and securely.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee applies to virtually everything in our site in case of any dissatisfication.