- Nutrition Facts
- Comments (0)
Roasted Shelled Almond
- The almond trees are native to the Ege and Mediterranean regions of Turkey. We pick the green almonds, boil them in water, dry them, remove them from their shell, roast them and finally pack them.
- The shelled almond preserves its fresh taste in the package.
- The shelled almond does not contain any kind of additive substances.
- We pack and ship the shelled almond in a metal box.
- The shelf life of shelled almond is two years as long as you keep it in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is completed.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- U.S: 1-3 business days
- Middle East - China : 2-5 business days
Nutrition FactsServing Size:100 gramsAmount Per ServingCalories from Fat 469.1Calories 592.1% Daily Value*52.3 gramsTotal Fat3.8 gramsSaturated FatTrans Fat 0 gramsPolyunsaturated Fat 13.1 gramsMonounsaturated Fat 33.1 grams0 milligramsCholesterol492.2 milligramsSodium707.5 milligramsPotassium20.8 gramsTotal Carbohydrates10.8 gramsDietary FiberSugars 4.6 gramsProtein 20.8 grams0%Vitamin A0%Vitamin C20.8%Calcium20.8%IronPercent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.